- The new Roborock S6 vacuum cleaner incorporates a new map system, the Map Management 3.0, with the ability to self-save the maps of your spaces so you can use it as many times as you want.
- With the Roborock S6 you can program the mode, time and cleaning space from your phone, adjusting the type of cleaning to your needs. Its high precision laser rangefinder rotates at 300 rpm when scanning rooms. Then the data is sent through a custom algorithm to create a flat housing with up to 98% accuracy.
- Smarter, faster It is frustrating to see that a robot vacuum cleaner works without a clear path. With the S6 you won’t have that problem. With its powerful 32-bit quad-core processor, the S6 calculates the fastest and most convenient route to clean every room. And, of course, nothing will be left to clean.
- Detect, dodge and more. A variety of sensors with accelerometer, odometer, infrared distance sensors, compass and more (14 types of sensors in total) give you a 360° view. This enhances your navigation, prevents drops, helps prevent it from getting caught and keeps your home decor safe.
- The Galaxy S6 also features a built-in HD webcam and microphone array, so you can enjoy web conferences or online video chats like you're really there. Not only a vacuum cleaner it gives your floors a more intense shine. Place the s6 mop cloth and adjust the amount of water you want to use so that the robot can vacuum and scrub at the same time.
- The Roborock S6 vacuum cleaner incorporates a large lithium-ion battery that guarantees 3 hours of continuous cleaning. Self-rechargeable before the battery runs out, the S6 will recharge and then continue to work.
|Status||Available: Released 2019|
|Dimension||232 × 160 × 116 mm|
|USB||USB:Filter Type: HEPA, Power (W): 58W, Special Suction Nozzle: Wiping & Absorbing Ground Brush, Battery Life: 2 h 2 h and 30 m.|